Wednesday 25 February 2015

Tallulah is Back!

Hi Everybody!

Well I'm pleased to report that Tallualh is back! And we went for a lovely walk yesterday at Guindon Park.


I sure am Cloë and I am feeling much more like myself. I had to spend 2 days in the hospital, which is like 2 weeks in dog! And I had to have a bunch of blood tests.


I thought a lot about Alex during my time there. I can't imagine how he did it since I know he was in the hospital way longer than me and had way more tests and needles than me! I am impressed by him even more!

 
This is Alex with the Montreal Canadiens' and Olympic gold medallist P.K. Subban.

Hey I didn't get to meet anyone famous!

Tallulah you were in the hospital for only two days!

I guess you are right. But I have been diagnosed with something called Addison's Disease and it's quite uncommon. Something about my adrenal glands not producing the hormone that they are supposed to.

Yes you have Tallulah, but you are lucky enough that with medication you should be just fine and live a long life - thank God!


Thank God indeed! Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah


No comments:

Post a Comment