Thursday 27 June 2013

Fun! Fun! But too many hot dogs!

Hi Everybody! Yesterday we got to go and meet some of our young fans at the Nussbaumers. We got to run around and eat lots of hot dogs and cookies.

I loved all those hot dogs Cloë. It was too bad our master cut us off but I guess it did not help that I threw up all the hot dogs I ate.


Eww Tallulah, that's just gross. But I guess that is why gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins as outlined by St. Thomas Aquinas.  He said that gluttony was when we overindulge in food. Here is a little visual of the 7 Deadly Sins using some of the Disney baddies.


We had a great time! Here is a photo of all of us! (It looks like Kim is strangling us!)

 

Woof Nussbaumers!

Cloë and Tallulah

Parents if you want to know more about the 7 deadly sins click here. Of if you are a Willy Wonka fan try this explanation.


1 comment: