Friday 16 August 2013

Vacation Bible School!

Hi Everybody,

We just came from the last day of the Festival of Faith Vacation Bible School. It was so much fun! We have pictures but they aren't ready yet. We'll post them next week after we post our vacation pictures! While you wait, here are a couple of videos of the songs we learned at VBS.

The first is The 10 Commandment Boogie (http://youtu.be/5Kp8yXDpNaQ)


The other is I've Got the Joy.


These are two catchy tunes with great actions. Even we were up dancing!

Next week things should be back to normal and we'll start blogging more regularly again.

Hey Cloë I wanted to show them a picture of me with Super Duck! My friend Bonesy let me borrow it.

Sure Tallulah, go ahead.

This is me and Super Duck!!

Have a great weekend - Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment