Thursday 24 July 2014

The Feast of Saint James

Today, July 25th, is the feast day of Saint James the Apostle.


Isn't James the brother of John, one of Jesus' other apostles?

He sure was Tallulah! And like some of the other apostles, James was a fisherman.

Now I remember, this is when Jesus said one of his most famous lines, that He would make them fishers of men if they followed him.


I'm very pleased with how much you have learned during the last year Tallulah.

Thank you Cloë. As you know I will turn 4 on Monday, so I think my brain is getting bigger!

Go to Catholic Icing to find all kinds of neat fish crafts. I especially like the ones that use glitter!


We also found a page full of fish games and colouring pages and more crafts! Check it out.


Have fun! Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment