Tuesday 22 July 2014

The First to Spread the Good News

Hi Everybody!

Our master has not been well so that 's why we have not blogged lately.

Cloë I think one of us needs to learn to type!

You are probably right Tallulah, but do you know how to spell?!

Of course not, I'm only 3, well nearly 4. My birthday is in 6 days you know!

Today, July 22nd, is the feast day of St. Mary Magdalene. Do you know who she is?


I sure do! She is the very first person who saw Jesus after he rose from the dead!

Very good Tallulah. Here is a picture of Mary and Jesus that you can colour. You can either print it and colour it or you can colour it on the computer and them print it!
Click here.
 

Sometimes people think that the Church believes that only the boys are important! But Mary Magdalene is proof that Jesus thought the girls were just as important.

Yeah!!! you and I are both girls so I bet Jesus thinks we are important too.

I'm sure He does Tallulah. But what is it about this story that tells us that Mary's role was an important one?

Well because she was the very first one to see the Resurrected Jesus! Plus she got to go and tell the apostles, even Peter and John.


Very good Tallulah. Fr. Kevin will be pleased to hear that you have been listening at Mass.

I like listening to him, he is very interesting.

Well that's it for today. Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment