Wednesday 18 March 2015

Happy Birthday Bishop!

Hi Everyone,

Today is a special day for two reasons. 

#1 and most important is that it is the feast day of Saint Joseph.


In fact Cloë, it's even bigger than a feast it's a solemnity! 

You are right Tallulah. Be sure to check out our blog post from last year for more info about Saint Joseph.

I know you wanted to give the kids a picture to colour Cloë, but I found this delicious looking cake instead! I think this is a better way to celebrate this day, certainly more yummy!



And if you add a few candles to it you can remember Bishop Marcel who is celebrating his birthday today!



Cloë do you see me licking my chops at how good that cake looks!

Always thinking about your stomach aren't you Tallulah!

WOOOOF! WOOOOOF! (that's dog for Happy Birthday.)

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment