Friday 17 May 2013

Our Road Trip Around the Diocese

Yesterday, Tallulah and I got to visit some of the churches in our diocese. Kim was showing her summer student around and she decided to take us with her.

So Tallulah what did you think of the road trip?

It was a lot of fun Cloë, my favourite part was when she let us out of the car so we could run around. I have to say though I wasn't too crazy about having to keep posing for pictures!

I agree with you Tallulah, but at least we got a treat every time we did it. I think my favourite part was seeing how many beautiful churches and sacred places we have in our area.


Since it is the Month of Mary we thought this was a good picture!


We also had a lot of fun visiting the Nussbaumers!! They fed us Kraft dinner and some fat. Deeeelicious!

That was fun, but you sure scared me when you tried to go visit the cows! Luckily they ran away when they saw you coming instead of charging  you!

Here are some pictures at the Nussbamers.


Hey I think I see the Montrance Craft (top left corner) that we suggested kids make! Yeah, I'm glad some are taking our suggestions.




Here we are with some of our biggest fans! Abby, Claire, Johnnie and Annamaria. (I hope Kim spelled their names correctly.)


Do I see cows?!


I do see cows!! Here I come!

Ok so the cows ran away from me, let's go see what else interesting is on this farm.


Hey Johnnie what is in there?!

Is there a barn cat in there?


Well all good things must come to an end. We had to go home and the Nussbaumers had to get ready for soccer! Hopefully we can visit again when we have more time.

We'll show you more of our road trip pictures over the next weeks.

Woof!

Cloë & Tallulah

P.S. Thanks for those bones you sent home with us. Kim wouldn't let us have them yesterday :( because she said we had already eaten too much. But maybe she'll give them to us tonight!








3 comments:

  1. It was nice that you two came over. Tallulah do not chase cats. We need the cats to chase the mice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a good time too! And we ate the 4 bones you gave us -very yummy!!!

      I'll try not to chase the cats but it's so hard because I love to run and they are fast so I have something to run after - a worthy adversary. :) But I would never hurt the cats.

      Delete
    2. That is good Tallulah. That. You. Do. Not. Kill. Cats. Mom says you are as convincing as a lawyer.

      Delete