Friday 3 May 2013

May is the Month of Mary

Hey we are back! We have not abandoned our blog, but it seems we have been having technical difficulties. Well not us but all of you. Some of you have told us that you are not seeing the great videos we are posting :(

We (well the master) is working to resolve this and hope to have things working better by Monday.

In the meantime, let's talk about Mary!

I know, I know, Mary is Jesus' mother!

That's right Tallulah she is, and this month is devoted to Mary.

Mary was just a regular young girl when the Angel Gabriel was sent by God to ask Mary a very important question. She was asked to be Jesus' mother! And even though she could not have really understood what that meant, she said yes.

We could all learn how to obey from Mary.

Hey, I obey, well ok, not always. I mean if there is a squirrel, or a bird or another dog going by I just can't help myself. And sometimes I just get so excited that I forget to sit and not jump on people.

I know Tallulah, I don't always come either when Kim calls us. And sometimes I follow you instead of Kim. I bet there are a lot of kids out there who try hard to listen to their mom and dad but don't always manage to obey.

So maybe, Cloë, that kids should ask Mary for help with being more obedient and saying yes when their parents ask them to do something.

One of the best prayers to pray to Mary is the Hail Mary.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.


Their are tons of crafts and pictures of Mary on the Internet. Click here to find games, puzzles and pictures to help you learn more about Mary. 


 
Send us your favourites so we can let everyone know.

Woof!
Cloë & Tallulah


No comments:

Post a Comment