Tuesday 28 May 2013

To the Guineamobile

Tallulah, today I thought we would share a fun video with everyone. It's called To the Guineamobile! The stars of the video are two guinea pigs named Carmy and Claire who belong to Fr. Andrew Trapp.

Did you say guinea pigs, where are they?! Something else for me to chase!!

Relax Tallulah, the guinea pigs are in the video and I'm not sure you would want to go after them. Even though they are small, you will see that they can definitely take care of themselves!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy2RpVmAQPI
Here is the link to this video that you can copy and paste, or you can click on our names in the top left hand corner of your email if you can't see the video.

Tallulah, do you know why Fr. Andrew named his guinea pigs Carmy and Claire?!

I must admit that I do not know Cloë.

Well, Carmy is short for Carmelite, as in the Carmelite nuns.

Hey wasn't Ste Thérèse a Carmalite?

Yes she was! and Claire is for St. Claire of Assisi who was a friend of St. Francis of Assisi.

I know, I know I know, he is the saint who loves animals!!

Yup you are right. Here are pictures of the two saints from Happy Saints. If you click on their names you can see how Victor of Happy Saints created these pictures.



Well that's it for today. If you want to see more of Carmy and Claire, click here.
 
Wait Cloë! Did you forget whose birthday it is today (May28th) ?! It's Bishop Paul-André Durocher's b-day!!
 
That's right I almost forgot! But now he is Archbishop Paul-André.
 
Well to me he'll always be that guy who kept treats in his desk drawer just for us! I miss those days, sigh.
 
Happy Birthday Paul-André - Woof! Woof!! (that's God Bless in dog.)
Cloë and Tallulah
 
P.S. if this is the 3rd time you get this blog, we apologize, we dogs aren't the greatest at all this new technology.

1 comment:

  1. Guinea pigs look cool. Saint Clare is a favourite at our house and for the Guinea Pigs too.

    ReplyDelete