Monday 29 July 2013

Happy Birthday Tallulah

Yesterday (July 28) I turned 3! I am feeling much more mature today. I had a good bday. In the morning we went to church with our master. Then we hung out with our master at home. But the best part was going to the pet store

 
where I got to pick out my own present!!!
 

There was just so much choice that it was hard to decide. Finally though I settled on a big giant birthday bone!


Here is me with my bone and my birthday cupcakes.


Cloë and our master sang me Happy Birthday.


And then we chowed down. Everything was deeeelicious!!!


Tallulah, in all the birthday excitement did you remember to listen at Mass?

I did Cloë. Yesterday Jesus taught his apostles the Our Father! And here is a read along video to help everyone learn this most important of prayers.


(youtube link: http://youtu.be/fUerHJD1n7o)

Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Tallulah. How old is Chloe and when is her birthday? What does " lead us not into temptation" mean. It was nice seeing you guys at vacation bible school.

    ReplyDelete