Friday 16 May 2014

May: the Month of Mary

Talluah and I went on a road trip yesterday with our master. One of our stops was at the parish of Ste-Marie-de-l'Assomption in Green Valley.

You know what I realized yesterday Cloë? It's the month of May which is the month we remember Mary in a special way!


You are right Tallulah, I'm glad you are remembering these things.

I sure am Cloë. In fact, here is a picture of us in front of the statue of Mary at Ste-Marie-de-l'Assomption.


Jennifer, over at Catholic Inspired, has a great idea for celebrating this month - a Marian Tea Party!

 
 

Hey this is my way of celebrating! Look at all that yummy food.

Click here to find out how to host your own tea party.

Let's finish off today's blog with one of our favourite prayers.

 
 
Woof!
 
Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment