Wednesday 31 December 2014

It's a New Year!

Hey Everybody! We hope you had a happy and holy Christmas. We certainly did. Here are a few photos from our Christmas.


This was the crèche at St. Andrews (that's where we go at Christmas so that we can go with our Granny!) Isn't it beautiful.


We went on lots of great walks.


And sometimes we would go pick up our friend Bones to come with us.


Cloë managed to find a small patch of snow and make a snow angel.


Here I am watching Timothy play soccer with our cousin Ripley. I really wanted to play too :(

 

And here I am with some of the toys I got. Those are pretty spooky eyes I've got going!

Actually Tallulah, one of those birds was for me.

I know Cloë but I just can't decide which one I want.

Today, January 1st is the Solemnity of Mary, the Holy Mother of God.

Wow that is a mouthful Cloë, but I think it's all about Mary right?!

That's right Tallulah, celebrating Mary is the perfect way to start the New Year.

Click here to see some different paintings of Mary! This one is by Katherine Marsella of Massachusetts, who is in grade 2.


What do you think Mary looks like? Why not start the new year by drawing a picture of her and asking her to help you during this coming year.

Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah


 

No comments:

Post a Comment