Monday 29 April 2013

Love One Another

So Tallulah what did we learn at Mass yesterday?

Well it was the 5th Sunday of Easter!

You're right Tallulah, but what did we learn in the Gospel?

Something about loving others?!!

Exactly. Jesus told his friends, "the new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another." So how do you think you can love others?

Well, things like
  • I be nice to you,
  • I share my treats with you,
  • when you are feeling sad, I just be there for you,
  • I don't chew on all that extra fur around your neck :(
  • I listen when my master asks me to sit and stay and to stop using you as a chew toy.
Those are all great ways to show your love. Hey everybody send us your ideas about how you can live this commandment.

Here are two catchy little tunes to help you remember this commandment.

 
 
Hey Cloë did you know that today is the feast day of St. Catherine of Sienna? To learn more about this great saint humans can visit happysaints.com right Cloë?!

 
Don't we have a church named after her here in the diocese?

We do indeed Tallulah. It is a beautiful old church out in Greenfield, not too far from Alexandria. Here are front and back shots of it.
 
 

Well that is lots for today! Woof!

Cloë & Tallulah


4 comments:

  1. That is the church we go to on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what we heard! Maybe some Sunday we will some to your church for Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would like that. After mass you could come to our house. We will have Kraft dinner, so will your master. You two will eat dog food. (mom says she can handle that!! Dog food and Kraft dinner, mmmmmm... )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind the dog food! We loooove Kraft Dinner. Our master does not have it too often be we are always excited when she does because we get to lick the pot and the bowl when she is done.

    ReplyDelete