Tuesday 30 April 2013

Moses the Cat

Cat, did someone just say cat?! Where is he so I can chase him!

Calm down Tallulah. First of all it's not very nice to chase cats, they are God's creatures too! Have you already forgotten the lesson we learned on Sunday about loving everyone!

Second, this is a really big cat who can probably chase you down! His name is Moses and he is part of the CatChat family!


I think you are right Cloë, that cat looks bigger than a bear! Ok so maybe I'm not going to tangle with him. Why are we even talking about cats anyway - I say cats are not as good as dogs!

Well Tallulah, we want to tell all our friends out there about the CatChat Family. Many of our friends may already know about them because they have been to some of the diocese's Bible Camps or a CatChat Concert.

CatChat has a great website that everyone should check out (www.catchat.ca). For instance they have some fun tunes to listen to on (click here)
 
You can also Chat with Moses Why would I want to talk to a cat Cloë?!
 
 
Finally, check out this video of the Moses and the CatChat Family.
 
 
 
Despite Tallulah's comments, we really don't mind cats, but they always seem to run away when we try to play with them...
 
Cloë & Tallulah signing off - woof!
 
Cloë, promise no more cats unless I can chase them.



2 comments:

  1. We can't get the video to work. I used to chase cats when I Was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are having trouble with these videos, as soon as we get the problem fixed we will let you know!

    ReplyDelete