Sunday 13 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
So did you come up with your list of things to thank God for?
 
This is my list!
 Cloë's List of Things to be Thankful to God for
1. Our Master
2. Our Granny
3. My mommy, Princess Lucky
4. My sister, Fifi Schwarz
5. My friend Tallulah
6. My soft, warm bed
7. That I always have enough food
8. Dog treats
9. Walks
10. And most importantly that God loved me enough to create me!

My sister Fifi Schwarz
 
And here is my list!
Tallulah's Thanks List
1. That our master chose me when she went to the OSPCA
2. Our Granny
3. My friend Cloë
4. My friend Ripley
5. Soup bones
6. My master's soft, warm bed
7. My master's couch
8. Walks in Guindon Park
9. Chew toys
10. And most importantly that God loves me and brought me to my master.
 
My and my granny!
 
Write and tell us some of the things you are thankful for. Here is a neat craft from Catholic Icing to help you. Wait until you see how you make the turkey's body!


 
Don't eat too much turkey! Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

2 comments:

  1. We ore thankful for 1. Chloe and Tallulah and Kim.2 My house 3. My family 4. That
    God creafed me 5. All my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey those are good things to be thankful for! And of course we are very thankful for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete