Tuesday 31 December 2013

Day 7 - Last Day of 2013

Wow Cloë I cannot believe it is the last day of 2013 and that tomorrow we start a new year!


Time does fly Tallulah! So what New Year's Resolution will you be making Tallulah?


What the heck is that Cloë?

Well Tallulah it is a promise you make to yourself to help you be better during the coming year.

I think I am going to try really hard not to jump up on people, because I know it scares them even though I'm just saying hi!



What about you Cloë?

Sometimes I can be pretty stubborn, so I'm going to work harder at listening when our master calls.


If you are still having trouble with this idea of a New Year's Resolution, check out this story.


(youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShRx12Xw3Y)

How about all of you? What are you going to try and improve during this coming year?


Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah



No comments:

Post a Comment