Saturday 14 December 2013

Pink for the Third Sunday of Advent

I'm getting pretty excited Cloë, Christmas is almost here!

Well Tallulah that is one of the reasons that we light the pink candle on the Advent wreath this week. Pink is a joyful colour and it let's us know that we've almost made it.

You know what we have not done much of Cloë?

What's that Tallulah?

Baking!!! I think the 3rd Sunday of Advent is a great time to start.

Tallulah are you sure you are not a pig in a fur coat?! You are always thinking about your stomach.


Yes I am. I'm a growing dog Cloë!

Anyway, I found some kid friendly Christmas recipes. Here is one of my favourites - or at least it sounds good - Christmas Angel Ice Creams.



Click here for the list of recipes.

Have fun!! Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah





No comments:

Post a Comment