Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine!

Hi Everybody!
 
We hope you are having a great Valentine's day.
 
 
 
We spent the morning playing in the snow while our master shoveled her driveway - hee! hee!
 
 
Hey Cloë, what the heck is Valentine's day?
 
Well Tallulah, it's the day when we tell people how much we love them. And often you give them chocolate or flowers!
 
 
What about a dog bone?! Maybe our master will bring us each one, I hope.
 
 
Did you know Tallulah that there actually is a Saint Valentine. Here is a short video that tells his story.
 
 
 
Why not make a Valentine and give it to someone you love. Here are three different ideas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are my favourite ideas Cloë - I love cookies and chocolate - though I'm not sure about the strawberries. Click here for many delicious Valentine recipes.
 
I love you Cloë!

I love you too Tallulah!

And we love you all! Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment