Thursday 27 February 2014

Off to the land of Jesus

We have some exciting news! Our master is going to Israel of 10 days.


Oh I'm so excited Cloë! I can't wait to see all the places we hear about every Sunday at Mass and where Jesus lived.


No Tallulah we aren't going just our master.

Well that's no fair. Who is going to look after us while she is gone?

We are going to the Howliday Inn to hang out with Ray.


I really like Ray so I guess that's ok, but I'd rather go with our master. Will she at least write to us and bring us back a treat?

She said she is going to try whenever she can find a computer and the Internet.

What this means for all of you is that you may or may not hear from us over the next couple of weeks. If our master is not able to blog, at least you'll know why.

Why not visit Israel via the internet. Here is a website to checkout.

 
 
 
Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment