Monday 24 February 2014

Love Your Enemy

Hi Everybody,

We went to a new church this week for Mass, a French church: Ste-Thérèse.


I actually had a bit of trouble understanding Cloë because you know my French is not that good. But I thought I heard Jesus say to love your enemies and to pray for those who are mean to you. That can't be right?!?


Actually Tallulah that is exactly what the Gospel message was this week.

Wow! I love everyone, but I don't know if I could like someone who was mean to me. And then there are those silly cats.

God does not expect you to do this all on your own. You can always ask Him to help you. And the Holy Spirit is there to help as well.


Here is a short little video to help you understand what it means to love your enemies.



(youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9EjRwxh2yU)

And of course Jesus is the perfect example of how to love your enemies.
 
What do you mean Cloë?

Well the people nailed Jesus to a cross even though He had done nothing wrong.


And do you know what some of His last words were before He died?

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do."


Double wow! I guess if Jesus can love people that much I can certainly figure out how to get along with a cat.


Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment