Thursday 19 June 2014

A Month of Sundays - Part I

So far in June we have had 3 special Sundays. Do you know what they are Tallulah?

Well there was the Sunday that Jesus went up to Heaven, I think that was called the Ascension.


Two Sundays ago was Pentecost. I can remember the big name but not what happened Cloë.

Pentecost is when we remember God sending the Holy Spirit to the apostles to help them spread the Good News about Jesus.


 (youtube link: http://youtu.be/xtokHQOmFu0)


Oh now I remember. In fact God is still sending the Holy Spirit to people today, especially through baptism and confirmation.

I know this past Sunday had something to do with the Holy Spirit and God and Jesus, but I can't remember what it was called.


Last Sunday was called Trinity Sunday. It's one of the great mysteries of our faith! Three people in one.


Huh?!


You remember, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Here is a song and video that might help you Tallulah. Just click here.


Ok Cloë I think that is enough for today!

I think you are right Tallulah. But I do want to let everyone know about the cool new cards that Vic over at Happy Saints has come up with. You can learn the saints while you learn the alphabet!


Click here to find out more.

Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah



No comments:

Post a Comment