Friday 15 November 2013

Happy Birthday Cloë

Today is my birthday! I am 6 years old.


It seems like just yesterday that I was this little tiny puppy!


This is me, my brother Goliath and that is our sister Fifi Schwarz behind us.

I was born in West Vancouver. My mom's name is Lucky and she belongs to our master's brother, Michael. I took a plane to Cornwall. It was a strange trip. One flight attendant said I could sit on Michael's lap, the next flight attendant said I had to stay in the carrier on the floor. It was all very confusing.


I was scared when Michael left me behind but soon I was best friends with Milo (I talked about him on All Souls Day) and with our master.

Our master promised to take me to the pet store tonight to get a treat for my birthday!


WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! That's dog for Happy Bday Cloë! It also means thank you God for Cloë.

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment