Friday 1 November 2013

Remembering Those Who Have Died

November 2nd is the day that in a special way we remember those who have died. It is both a sad day and a happy day. It is sad because we miss the loved ones that are no longer here on earth with us. But it is a happy day because we can still ask God to bless them and welcome them to His home. 


I don't think I know anybody who has died Cloë, do you?

Yes I do Tallulah. There is our grandpa and my best buddy Milo.

Tell me about them Cloë.

Well our grandpa was married to our granny. I did not know him for too long, but I sure liked him. I was just a little puppy at the time. I had just turned 1 about the same time he died. Here is a picture of he and our granny.


As for Milo, you would have loved him Tallulah. He was our master's first dog. He taught me everything I know and he is who I first started going to Mass with.


And here is a picture of me and Milo going for a swim. He loved the water even more than I do.

Wow, they sound really neat. I'm sorry I never got to meet them.

Here is an activity to help you mark All Souls Day and to help you remember and pray for someone you loved who has died.


Click here for the instructions and to download this page.

Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment